• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • my lady taking drugs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fa2nzg, Aug 19, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

Veteran, that is heroin.
      Coke cannot be smoke because it has a water(y) molecule attached to it, it doesn't work. It needs 'washing' to make it crack, the smokable version. Crack it not heated under foil it is burnt by direct heat, often on a pile of ash in a vertical pipe. You smoke/burn the entire thing. Heroin vapour is inhaled by a lighter warming the foil it sits on.
      Be careful buddy, heroin ruins everything. It turns 100% safe & innocent people into.. well, let's not go there. Good luck.

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

she rolls silver foil on a pen leaving a sort of silver fag and sucks the smoke through that of the foil she spends £20 -£30 a week on it

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

Yeah thats chasing the dragon, does the foil just sit there in a line.

Does she burn it then tilt the foils and as it runs down it leaves a line of vapour ?

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

Dude that I definitely either meth or crack. Both are ****ing bad. The thing with drugs like that, they quickly become all or nothing. She might take it a few times per week (that she lets you know about) at te moment, but it's not going to be in her control when her brain an body decides she needs it everyday. Then you can kiss goodbye to any sort of nice or normal relationship. Addiction is hell, it Is poison, I was a drug addict for most of my teenage years so know first hand the grip it can have on you. If I were you I'd do everything in my power to make her stop. If she doesn't or can't, well.. Just shows you.
      **** situation mate. Hope it works out :/

5. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

Sounds like a crack pipe, each rock costs about £20
      medium_606e04f28399bbbd90cf944d589bed25.jpg

6. resablare

resablare Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

Agree with this... It's not coke she's smokin mate. Crack or meth. Not sure how easy meth is to get over here... I've never come across any myself.

Mate it obviously bothers you otherwise you wouldn't have started the thread
      Women and drugs is a big turn off for me, only you know if you can handle bein with a crack head man but hide all you precious possessions just to be on the safe side

Tags: