• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • MT2

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by defelqy, Aug 21, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I'd like to know if anyone else experiences the side effects I get on MT2. It wasnt that bad at first but every time I jab they get worse. I jab before bed as recommended, go to sleep fine but then I'm in for a horrendous nights sleep. It causes constant coughing and a very bad chest all night and the next day. Ontop of this absolutely mental dreams that feel real and constantly wake me up, when I do wake up I'm drenched with sweat.

Does anyone else get this?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

MT2

Wait until my missus sees this thread lol. She jabbed for the first time yesterday and is getting exactly what you described (minus the cough I think)

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

MT2

What dose are you running before bed?

I get flush face, sometimes nausea and yes I dont sleep too well either.. BUT after I have run for a few weeks the sides seem settle. Never had coughing or a bad chest though. - Are you using sterile or bac water?

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

MT2

I find best jabbing mt2 in the morning after breakfast as any sides like sickness ect you just ride out throughout the day, the only side i have off it really is hot flushes but they go after the first few jabs, try it in the morning Kay ;)

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

MT2

I've been jabbing ages now, started on less than 0.5mg and gradually went up to 1mg. at first I had the normal hot flushes and nausea but I don't experience that anymore. At first I thought the cough was a coincidence but I've been monitoring it and it's definitely not.

Um sterile water I think... In little tubes!

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

MT2

I might try that next time! Morning pat

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

MT2

Lower the dose from 1mg back down to 0.5mg and see how it is from there

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

MT2

1mg everyday or per week? I use 1mg 3x a week.. then after about 2 weeks I only need 1mg a week and the sides settle..

9. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

MT2

I don't really suffer at all, even when I started. Still get a stonker the next morning but I'm fairly certain that wouldn't affect you.

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

MT2

Have been using the nasal spray since the start of summer and have had great results (despite some reviews i had read). Only sides is a flushed face and slight nausea. Have a much better tam than i thought ever possible for me and have much more resistance to the sun (living here in Spain so it definitely helps!) More expensive than the injectable but i definitely rate it and it's easy to use.

Tags: