• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Low carb + IF + Fasting + Yohimbe HCL= RAPID FAT LOSS..

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Capone, Oct 18, 2012.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Active Member

Losing weight quickly is honestly the EASY part, maintaining it and not craving the food that you have suddenly cut off from your system is the really hard part. The temptations to eat, the mental debates on just doing it one more time. The thing to remember is that if you cut something completely all of a sudden, you're gonna miss it eventually. But if you GRADUALLY take food away and lose weight, THAT is the long term effect that you should be aiming for, not rapid weight loss because you WILL crave the food eventually if that's the case.

2. BBBoy

BBBoy New Member

I've been doing IF for around 3 years.
      It fits in with my lifestyle perfectly.
      Today is exactly 9 weeks into my current Keto cycle - I am getting very shredded.
      First 2 weeks of Keto I craved apples so badly, now I don't miss any carbs.

The first couple weeks are hell, but if you get through them, it's easy.

I've not had one cheat day in 9 weeks, I've been clever with my cooking and coming up with replacements for things like bread and getting my fiber in.

Biggest thing you need to remember on low carb or keto is keeping you mineral and vitamin intake up through supplementation.

How much do you consider low carb?
      For me, has to be under 20g a day. It removes hunger and cravings. If I cheat I know my cravings will come back