• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Loss weight

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by kokolakinektaria, Aug 1, 2015.

1. kokolakinektaria

kokolakinektaria New Member

Hi I'm,new I'm overweight and I want to lose some kilos

2. jack.cronin

jack.cronin Member

Count your calories and macro intake ,calculate your maintenance calories and cut them by 500 calories .....exercise either circuit training or cardio ....basicly diet nutrition and exercise

3. Remarkabull22

Remarkabull22 Active Member

Yep, you've really got to come up with a plan. As above said, figure out what you'll need to intake to make sure you're on a caloric deficit. Plan everything accordingly, such as a diet and a workout routine.

You also need to track your progress by weighing yourself every week or so, measuring how your workouts are going and your cardiovascular improvements, and what also helps is taking pictures of your body and comparing. You can see progress and it also helps you stay motivated.

Tracking also lets you look at what you have been doing and making improvements/changes if you are seeing results you don't expect.

Basically, just be smart about it and have discipline.

4. Jamie9162

Jamie9162 New Member

Calories in vs. out is the key to weight loss. Even if you have a very bad diet, if you have a calorie deficit you WILL lose weight. Keeping that in mind, remember that many "bad" foods have more calories than healthier foods. Hence, if you are eating "bad" foods trying to lose weight you will not be able to eat as much of that food (although it will be equal in calories) compared to a healthier option.

5. Lynk

Lynk Member

I did really well by tracking my food and watching portions. I set a calorie goal, didn't freak out if I went a little over or under (~15% or so) as long as I was on track for the week. I exercised also but mostly fairly gently and added some active hobbies to my life so I had some fun things to do that helped me burn calories also. Also, take it easy and be patient with yourself! :)

6. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Active Member

Try to GRADUALLY lessen the content of your meals. If you can't handle the pressure, assign "cheat days" once or twice a week so you can eat what you want, but you still get to lose weight because of the gradual loss of food portions. Exercising will also complement your diet, as well as drinking a lot of water to prevent the hunger cravings. It will take time, don't expect to lose a lot right away. If you do it right, you will lose weight and maintain the loss too. Good luck!