• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Leangains Bulking Progress Photos

Discussion in 'Old Posts With Lost Images' started by fa2nzg, Mar 2, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Leangains Bulking Progress Photos

At 1 I would eat usually one cup of brown rice 1 chicken breast 4 eggs and one piece of toast (could usually eat more here but didn't)
      Workout at 3
      Get done around 5 and I would drink a 650 cal weight gain shake with one cup of rice, 3 eggs, one chicken breast, 3 packs of oatmeal, a banana, a burrito made with ham eggs and cheese, and a can of canned chicken
      Then at 9 I would have 3/4 serving of weight gainer mixed with milk

At the meal at 1 I would try to not eat so much that I would have much food in my stomach during the workout. All the rest of the time I ate as much as I possibly could.

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

nice progress....( i didnt see a before pic though). but your pics after look great, very lean. Im currently doing LG as well. Feels good

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

did you keep track of macros? thanks for the info

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I know sorry they all got mixed together, the before pic was titled "a (3)". Thanks for the compliment and yes LG seems to be fantastic!! Although the idea when I first looked at it seemed very off and almost like it couldn't work.

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I kept track of macros for a week or so then I just found out how much I needed to be eating to gain weight consistently. If the scale quit going up I would add in a little more chicken or some form of carbs or something I didn't get horribly caught up in counting because it took too much time.