• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Lacking Motivation + Need Help Organising My Time

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by masoven4u, Jul 30, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN - this is a serious post.

Someone very kind on the forum has given me a solid programme to follow and I've sorted out my diet now (and got the supps I need).

Trouble is - I am just not starting :S Or I start for a day or two then quit. I wake up in the morning... get ready.. wear my gym clothes... have breakfast... check my emails while waiting for the food to digest... then thats it. Spend the whole day on the computer working and never actually go to the gym. Theres nothing motivating about this whole thing. Its like a chore to me. :(

I literally have to force myself out of the door. A couple of times I warmed up the car, then turned it off, and went back into the house. Something in my brain just goes 'i can't be bothered' or something. Don't know. Maybe lacking motivation. I have looked at tonnes of videos for motivation but they are not really working for me.

I just force my gym access today because its a waste of money if I am not attending. Its not been 1 month since I have been to the gym. :( Im not proud.

My other problem is that I wake up and sleep late - sleep at midnight (but fall asleep at 1:00 am ish), wake at 10:30, get ready (inc breakfast) by 11:30... half the day has gone. But I can't use the bathroom before 9:00am anyway because I live in a big family who all go to work etc. And going to the gym that early is also difficult because I don't have access to the car (20 mins drive) until 10:00am onwards. But working out at 14:00 etc wastes the whole day for me... Not sure what to do. :(

What shall I do?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Lacking Motivation + Need Help Organising My Time

Last edited by dinogoesrawr; Today at 12:41 PM.

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Your life is perfect for a gym goer, I think ur just lazy! U need to want it mate! Set your alarm for 8:30, don't have breakfast and get up go straight to gym!

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Sorry just reread it, go gym @ 10, but wake up earlier!

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

dude - just suck it up and go... i'm not making fun, but no one can force u or help u. this is stuff u do off your own back FOR YOURSELF. you're just making yourself sound stupid. so many people have tried to help u and all u can do is say "i cant be bothered" i mean wtf?!

you'll never get anywhere as u dont have the drive.

feel free to prove me wrong.

6. jailynn24hb

You have had post after post of asking for help and people have spent there time sorting routines and diet out for you, and for what?
      Do you want one of us to come round, carry you out to the car, drive u to a gym, carry you inside and then put you in the squat rack and help you do the squats as well?
      You sound like the laziest f##ker out there tbh, so u don't work, sounds like you don't do anything with your day but going to the gym in the afternoon is wasting the day?
      What else are you gonna do?
      There's people on here who work 8-12 hours a day( me included) that have family's as well, that have to fit in time to workout, and we all manage it.
      My 3 year old son is less needy than you, my advice GIVE UP

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

but at 10 there are loads of people and then i never get a turn on the smith machine for bench press.

8. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

i do other stuff with my life actually... no need to justify myself to you
      and if you read the post carefully... I'm not asking for a workout routine/diet help.
      its people like you who make me want to give up.

9. jailynn24hb

lol

oh and... just use a normal bench for bench press... done!

10. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Don't put your gym clothes on unless your going gym!... Make it a bloody special time.

Ultimately only you can motivate yourself, or.... Get a training partner who will kick you up the bullocks if you don't show.

Come on bro, it's not that hard.. you just gotta want to make a change.