• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Kind of went on a soda binge. Will this affect my fat loss?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by vijugati8g, Jul 30, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Kind of went on a soda binge. Will this affect my fat loss?

Crystal Light uses aspartame as its sweetener, just as diet soda. Sometimes I wonder if all the bad things people say about aspartame are true (the side effects such as headaches, blurred vision, and even blindness). Ive already obtained the first 2 side effects, and I'm not about to drink up even further to make myself go blind. But thats just me.

2. druid

druid Well-Known Member

i deleted 3 angry (yet entirely appropriate) comments and settled on this, much less appropriate response:

Please read the stickies on how to lose fat and visit the nutrition section and read those stickies. I think you will be quite pleased with the answer you will find.

Oh and sugar is already plural, so no need to add an s at the end.

Please try not to post anything for 2 weeks, just search for your answers using Google: "insert question"+bodybuilding.com

3. 88brah

88brah Well-Known Member

i switched pretty much solely to diet sodas a few years back, i have yet to have any of those issues. but not everyone is the same. i think some people just respond to the aspartame differently, and if they do and they KNOW it's from the aspartame, they can simply do like you do and avoid it.

hmmm i guess you'll have to find alternatives or work harder to include a regular soda or two in your daily diet. if you dig sweet tea you could try a compatible artificial sweetener with that as well.