• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Keto and your Anxiety Mood!

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Auris, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Auris

Auris Active Member

Hi there,
      Is there anyone who is on Keto diet, how are your moods compared to before starting Keto (excluding transition period).
      Please share your experience.

2. Hiram Noel Mendez

Hiram Noel Mendez New Member

My mood Is at apositive state but my Body feels weak do to the lack of cumsuption of minerals.
      I had gone to the bathroom and noticed my stool from sunday and it was Tuesdays how can that be when I’ve been fasting since Monday it only take four a hour for the body to digest my food.
      I think it was the red meat I eat on Sunday.
      It’s true what they say about Red meat we don’t digest it well in our system.
      I wonder how much red meat we all have stuck in our belly’s and how long has it been marinating in us killing us slowly.

Attached Files:

3. kelli

kelli New Member

I have tried keto once.. But never felt any mood swings.

4. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

5. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

It does intrigue me that the human race continues to eat foods, such as red meat, which we are all well aware our bodies find difficult/impossible to digest properly. As mentioned above, I can only imagine how much rubbish we all have sloshing around our guts doing us no good what so ever.

6. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Well-Known Member

It has been demonstrated that the ketogenic diet is effective in treating epilepsy, migraines, and Alzheimer's disease. The following are some methods the diet alleviates depression by Increasing the use of drugs and alcohol, which are essential for controlling stress, anxiety, and mood.