• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Just done glute shot HELP!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by remstation, Sep 25, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Just done glute shot HELP!

So it's unlikely that you will inject in a vein? And yeh I read up on it a while ago but not read about what happens when you hit a nerve except that it hurts alot haha.

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Ouch, how likely are you hitting a nerve in the glutes do you know? I always do glute shots. Thinking of going into quads next week though.

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

It is unlikely but certainly possible. More often than not you will just pass through one rather than ending up with the tip of the pin sat in one. You just have to be careful really. I always aspirate and always make the wife aspirate even though she doesnt at work. I dont like taking risks. I dont want to waste 2ml of juice by coughing it all out. I think it is just good practice to aspirate. It is a part of my jabbing routine and will never change. All I was saying is that if you do hit a vein the likelyhood of death is remote. The most likely outcome is that the oil travels to your lungs for gaseous exchange where it sits as you cough like a nob for what seems like an eternity.

The nerve thing doesnt hurt. A nerve ending at the the surface of the skin stings like a b!tch but the internal nerve just feels like a mad electric shock and causes your muscles to spaz out.

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Sometimes when I do one and I move the needle inside me to much as glute shots on your own are awkward I feel a weird feeling like that and get Weir spasms shooting down my leg maybe iv touched
      a nerve there then.

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Last edited by Aaron20; Today at 12:23 AM.

6. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Sounds like it yeah. Hit one properly rather than a glancing scratch and watch the muscles go to town lol. I penetrated a nerve in my quad once and the way the muscle rippled was mad. Not recommending hitting them on purpose though

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Haha doesn't sound nice, cheers for the rep not quite sure how the rep system works etc I'll have a look. Yeah basic question but at the time I was worried as wasn't 100% sure if id aspirated enough etc even though I did pull the plunger back quite a bit.

Cheers for the help anyway mate.

Tags: