• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Joint protection.

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by deadweight, Dec 19, 2012.

1. deadweight

deadweight Member

Do you take any supplements to protect your joints? If yes, what kind? Have they worked?
      I started having some pain in my knee so, I went to my local supplements shop and the guy there recommended some pills that have done absolutely nothing so far. I'm also looking into some shark cartliage pills, which were also recommended.

2. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I don't take any supplements for my joints specifically. I started feeling pain in my knee last year and I decided to take time off. The time off allowed whatever was going wrong to heal. You need to be very careful with your knee joints.

3. deadweight

deadweight Member

I know, once your knee goes, your leg is pretty much useless. I think I'm going to try some hip strengthening exercises. The logic being if you have strong hips it will relieve the tension on your knee, thus allowing it to recover.

4. kubica

kubica Member

I also found the best thing to do when my joints would hurt is to take a pause. I broke my left hand near the joint and it does hurt a bit when I lift heavier weights for a continuous amount of time, i.e I have to make a break every now and again.

5. alexenderaus

alexenderaus New Member

It is the biggest pain that I have recently hurt the complete life as such pain is never happen even one cant walk properly but thank god that someone prescribed the USP labs Super Cissus as i like it because there is no side effects of it as important characteristic it include shelf-free, used from centuries, stimulant-free, as contain corn starch and that happens as I am regular Internet surfer and such knowledge is very necessary after all a human help other human.