• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Insulin Opinions!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by herunder88, Sep 14, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Just after some feedback from people who have used Insulin for physique enhancement.

Basically why isn't there a Insulin police like there is with steroids when potentially more can go wrong?

What is the recommended physical development before use? Age etc
      Reason i ask is with gear and newbies people become very much so on there high horses if you like (diet, age, development within the 'game') isit the same kind of response towards slin?

Also surely steroids and insulin can be viewed as tools to achieve the development you want/desire?

Not flaming anyone or any posts was just thinking about the subject today!

Lets here some opinions, Why wont some use it, why do others believe its ok to?

Just interested folks, keep it nice and educated, Thanks

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Insulin Opinions!

People dont know as much about slin as they think they know about steroids so arent as quick to judge imo. If u fancy it try it lol, just know the risks (im sure u do btw). I have got slin, have had it for ages and still dont feel im ready for it, i got it because it was cheap and thought i may use it.

3. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Insulin Opinions!

dont think ill ever use it unless im standing on a pro bodybuilder stage, for me the risks arent worth it, its something youd have to research dedicatedly and know the ins and outs fully before you went ahead with it, but like i said i wouldnt unless im up for a pro stage

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Insulin Opinions!

Good input anyone else have thoughts on this, i think the point fatstuff raised that the Guru knowledge some people think they have with steroids simply isn't there with slin, with it been a more complex peptide hormone and the process with how it works, and how it can go wrong, hypo etc but also yielding good results and not getting fat, i think the case with slin everything has to be even more in place than with steroids if you like, if someones diet isn't there with steroids, **** out of luck for you you simply don't gain, get the sides and the cost etc but the odd cycle isn't going to threaten life..

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Insulin Opinions!

Unless u jab it in your veins like a mong

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Insulin Opinions!

Well there is that, some pulp fiction style ****ttt

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Insulin Opinions!

I believe it's ok, because it's not dangerous at all if everything is in place.

The reason why you don't have "slin police", ad you put it, it because most users who want to use have used AAS and trained for a while. And that haven't get help on here to understand it better.

I'm added to and seen a lot threads of slin and advice given. It's only dangerous if an idiot uses it.

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Insulin Opinions!

Interesting subject, I've looked into it and I'm very interested I just dont need it yet tbh

I've done research into it and pretty confident in saying you'd have to be pretty stupid to cause yourself any harm

Use it wrong and you'll end up a fat cnut though! Lol

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Insulin Opinions!

it is brilliant stuff, a mean insulin HGH and AAS would yeild amazing results, i think what puts me off is yes if you know what your doing it is safe BUT if something does go wrong it can go wrong incredibly quick, so best advice is know what your doing

10. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Insulin Opinions!

When do you/others believe some one is ready for it? surely it can be used as a tool like AAS and GH and even basic supplements, we are all trying to gain quality muscle mass and this is a tool that will help you achieve this if used correctly... Like someone mentioned earlier they wouldn't use it until they had reached pro level? but if it wasn't dangerous and didn't have a stigma of danger with it, would you use it?
      Say if it had barley any dangers like GHRP?