• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • inecting problems

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Korporalegq, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I got my test e today, and was excited to get started grabbed the sports pack from the pharmacy, i had 2 attempts at drawing and finally managed it, i went to inject the first time and ehen i asphysirated bubbles started coming out and I didn't do it, after 3 more attempts still didn't work, on my last one i stuck it in started pulling on the plunger no blood but looads of bubbles i started injecting slowly and it hurt, like a bad numbing pain, i've read snd watched alot about intramuscle injecting but I still can't do it, and i've wasted alot of test and have about8 plasters on my ass! eould injecting bubbles kill me?

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

inecting problems

Wtf!! Bubbles are a good sign! It means you are not in a vein!

You plonker!, wasted all that test for nothing!

3. laxgoaliesrhs

inecting problems

Injecting bubbles will not kill you.

You should ensure the syringe is free of any excess air prior to injecting, insert into the skin and ease in until a good inch in. When aspirating (pulling back) you should see some air and not blood (if you see blood change the needle only and try agin at another site) and then press the plunger SLOWLY.

Easy

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

inecting problems

Are you sure? with the bubbles i still inject? It hurt when i tried injecting it with that is it meant to?

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

inecting problems

rodney you plonker!

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

inecting problems

the pain will just be the oil separating the muscle, do it abit at a time so when it hurts stop for a second till the dull ache goes then push some more in

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

inecting problems

Yes aspirate once when you see a bubble then start injecting, bubbles should only be 1 or 2, you dont have to get hundrerds out like what it seems you did lol

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

inecting problems

Well if your not meant to then I must be doing it wrong too as when I aspirate and bubbles enter the barrel I then inject it!

It can hurt sometimes when the oil is going in yes, normally pretty much painless for me though, I suppose it could depend on your gear

9. barquearnu

barquearnu Well-Known Member

inecting problems

Bubbles just means there was a little air at the tip of the needle from when u was withdrawing mate. And when u stuck it in ur muscle and asperated they just went back into the barrel. Inj a bit of air isn't going to kill you.

But if u try get all the air to the needle tip before injecting, I always squirt a few tiny droplets of juice out (tiny tiny droplets, push plunger very gently) and that lubricates the pin then for a smoother jab.

Don't no if any1 else does that but it helps me

10. laxgoaliesrhs

inecting problems

FVCKING LOL