• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Importing steroids, hand luggage or case?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by crormaSoila18, Jul 18, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

As the title probably tells you i will soon be coming back from SE Asia and will be bringing some goodies home with me for personal use.

Ive been googling a bit and it seems they are being really strict at the moment due to the Olympics so i don't want to have any excuse for customs to take them from me. I dont know weather to carry them as hand luggage or not? they will be safer but they are a liquid so i don't think they will be allowed through? If they go in my case (a travelers rucksack) they could break and im left with nothing....

Anyone have any experience with this? Anyone know if their being stricter at the moment? im planning a 16 week cycle and some sites say they will only allow in 90 days (12 weeks) worth for it to be considered personal!

Thanks in advance for everyones help

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Importing steroids, hand luggage or case?

Just pack them in your case be ok to bring back just got back of holiday myself no problems

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

You're only allowed 3 months worth to bring back with you.

Also,you're allowed a maximum of 1litre fluids on flights i think,as long as they are broken up in maximum of 100ml bottles at tops.

Can you not post some back and hope they arrive,and take 3 months in hand luggage?

Never done it myself as I don't use steroids so probably get better answer off people that have done,but just an idea.

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

thanks mate, leaning towards having them in my case!

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

A wouldn't take the chase plus do you want them opening your hand luggage at the security point and everyone seeing them pulling ya vials out ya bag

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Where in se asia are you coming from?

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

i could just also lie and say that i will use it all in 3 months at a higher dosage.... im thinking to make a plan on excel and bring it with me so if they question me i can show exactly how long im on and at what dose etc...

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Your far far more likely to have them confiscated from your hand luggage mate, there's far more focus on that at the minute, especially like you said with tightened customs.

Best option, spread em out in your case, up to 2-3 months worth. Any remaining just post and hope they get home safe. I wouldn't even put some in both hand luggage and case, because you can be sure as hell if they find any in your hand luggage they'll get your case to check also.

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

i wouldnt care if people saw them, im currently in laos but ill be flying back from Bangkok and 50% of the plane is old blokes coming back from their sex tourisim holiday lol.

most people would have literally no idea what it is either 'sustanon' and 'durabolin' arnt in most peoples vocabs

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

cheers mate, i definatly wont split them up! im also traveling home with a mate so i could put 2 months in his case and 2 in mine! they may not be convinced he uses though since he is about 55kg