• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • i'm a ****ing loser

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by laxgoaliesrhs, May 31, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

you're the nearest one to analyze my situation , i mean you're right . maybe and maybe not but i think you got a point .

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

Hey bro. You'll get there. Cheer up, get to it. Don't label yourself with problems.

It'll get easier, the cravings will go eventually. Are you dieting pretty hard?

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

bro you're a real bro , your reply made me relaxed , i think the problem that is there isn't any support to motivate me ?

but i mean i understand how motivation works and all that Psychological/ mental so why does your comment made me happy ?

i mean if it was for motivation i would just read some post or watched some motivational video but when i read your post i really got motivated

i appreciate your post thanks . i think i should just edit my MAIN thread b/cz there is a lot of BS in it .

anyways i 'll wait for more posts .

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

Last edited by DaChallengeR; Today at 04:15 AM.

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

here's what my diet consists of :

breakfast :

4 teaspoon of Labneh ( dairy product ) 0 % fat with 1 teaspoon of olive oil & 1 cup of tea with low calories sugar :

sodiumdiary . files . wordpress . com/2010/06/labneh . jpg

snack : 3 apricots

lunch :

150 g of lean beaf steak + 1 fresh salad

snack : 3 apricots

with 30 minute cardio and 15 minute weight lifting .

that's my diet .

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

People are replying here because they are trying to help you. You post, you get opinions. No reason to call people's advice "BS". Why do you think that eating that cheese was bad? There are no "forbidden" foods.

Do you know how many calories you are consuming? Your macros?

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

noooooooo i didn't call anyone advice as bs i called my thread as bs please read carefully before you judge

that guy who motivated me i appreciate his post a lot , i called my thread as a bs and not his post .

Edit your post and i don't know really how much calories i am consuming day .

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

Didn't have my coffee, my bad. Anyway, read the stickies to calculate how many calories you should be consuming to lose fat. Track your cals. Is the only guaranteed way to reach your goals. But try to eat something small you crave everyday. Fit it into your macros. That way you will not have huge cravings and indulge in other foods when you don't want to.

9. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

Your diet seems very low in calories. Could be why you are giving in to cravings, go too hard too soon and that can happen. Do you work out much?

At a guess with you being lightly active you could probably consume 2,5k cal a day and maintain. For fairly speedy but still relatively healthy cutting you could go between 1800-2000 cals. That's a decent sized dinner on top of what you're already consuming. Also, feel free to add in some more carbs and fat. Cutting them out can make you feel low in yourself (particularly the fats).

Oh and 45 minutes in the gym a day is plenty. if I were you I'd make 3 of those sessions weightlifting and keep 3 as cardio.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

i'm a ****ing loser

okay thanks for your help .

i just have a question , is drinking coffee like twice a day would make difference in my diet ? is it bad to do so ? i drink it without any sugar .

another question : if i modify my lunch to have some cup of carrot juice would this be overeating i mean does it affect my calories intake ?

Tags: