• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I want to be cutted but peopel tell me i'm still to skinny and i need more bulking?

Discussion in 'Training' started by alomjabpd, May 11, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Hello,

As the title says, I really wanne start cutting, defining my muscles, I don't wanne become big , I want to be defined, athletic form..
      But peopel tell me I need to bulk some more to define, but I don't wanne 'waste' any time on bulking. I rather do lots of reps with low weight till I feel the burn then I do high weight and only six reps...
      The only muscle I still really wanne bulk is my chest cause that needs alot more volume; I'd love a big chest.
      So my goal is like training and defining muscle with lots of rep except for my chest and do alot of cardio so I can cut down to 6% bodyfat.. i'm at about 8/9% now.

What do you guys think? is it better to bulk up first?
      if yes? Should i get whey gainer or whey protein?
      if no? should I get a fat burner and whey protein and just do what i think is best: lots of reps on all my muscles except my chest.

Thx in advance!

Regards

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I want to be cutted but peopel tell me i'm still to skinny and i need more bulking?

I doubt your at 8%. Post a picture.

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I want to be cutted but peopel tell me i'm still to skinny and i need more bulking?

That sounded agressive.. But ok done

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info,
      but why bulk if i may ask? is it because i'm to skinny for cutting yet? like i said i don't wanne become to big

6. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Don't worry about the rep ranges, all of your muscle gain/fat burning will come from your diet. I would bulk for at least a month or two first, eating between 500 and 1000cal over your maintenance and then do a cut with 500 deficit to whatever bodyfat % you want. Check out the nutrition section that will help you a lot. Also don't worry about mass gainers and fat burners nd stuff like that. Just focus on diet and getting all your macronutrients form whole foods and maybe supplement with whey protein if you need a little extra.

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

1) You dont have a lot of muscle mass,
      2) You won't be able to maintain 6%,
      3) This is Bodybuilding.com

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I have been using seriouss mass, which is 1200 calories per scoop, so this is a real weightgainer, but i'm thinking of quiting this and getting a whey protein shake , the 100% whey from opti.
      So what do you prefer if you say i should still bulk for a month or 2

9. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

You still need something to cut down to. So bulk for now.

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

You're going to need some muscle mass to show off, if you cut now you won't have anything to show.