• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I mean no offense to vegetarians

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by remstation, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I mean no offense to vegetarians

The most unhealthy people at my work place have been vegans. One was huge and the other was a stick with translucent skin.

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

daaaaang. tbh the 2nd woman looks late 30s early 40s tops. 1st woman looks in her 60s

Most vegans I've known have been stick figures. There are some hot ones I've met though, who really take care of themselves and watch their macros. Sprouted protein is ultra bioavailable compared to other sources, and as long as they're getting enough of a complete amino acid source, and enough healthy fats including saturated fats (coconut oil), things can be good for a vegan. But that's rarely the case imo.

I can see how some vegans and vegetarians can be very soft or overweight though. The diet is ultra high-carb.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

There are a couple problems I see with this. One of the women isn't very attractive, the other is probably one of the hottest 51 yr olds alive. Compound that with a bad pic vs good pic of the two. Now draw conclusions of diet efficacy from this... It's a bit of a stretch. My personal opinion is a diet with some meat in it is more natural though

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Too many outside variables are involved to make a reasonable comparison based on image..but I totally agree that being a vegetarian is not healthy. Not to mention it sounds like a ****ty way to live life.

I do find it funny tho, that certain organizations who support a vegetarianism lifestyle will skew stats trying to prove otherwise.

but all this leads to the ultimate question:
      Do vegetarians eat pus$y??

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I ask this question and the same for females and usually get yes on all accounts including swallowing .. my favorite was " humans don't count"

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Damn... They look about 30+ years apart.

7. Bigsterm

Bigsterm Well-Known Member

It's weird...
      I've seen some that are super skinny and some that are pudgy/guts....

Didn't understand I'm like if all you're eating are greens and veggies how does this happen?

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

you can eat plenty of high cal foods and not eat meat. Nuts, salad dressing, etc

9. scooby

scooby Well-Known Member

BigDavid beat me to it... If I had to be a vegetarian, it would be 2 tubs of P-Butter each day...

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Vegetarians trend to eat alot of breads pasta and other non meat but calorie high foods and alot get no exercise at all .. like the majority of people .. here I am eating 300+g protien/day, 80+g fat/day and my last (month ago) cholesterol check had my total at 152 .. so it ain't meat that makes us unhealthy...