• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me and I ate a ton of bad food

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by vijugati8g, Feb 23, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me and I ate a ton of bad food

Oh please everyone leave her alone, she's only 16 and when we were that age we were exactly the same. Let's face it, even now if it happened again, we'd probably do the same thing.

Be strong young lady and say to yourself ok so I ate a whole load of **** tonight but tomorrow is another day and just get your arse to the gym!

Look good and make him jealous of your hot bod! Easy lol.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I can't go now. I eat clean 99% of the week and i follow my macros religiously.
      I need some comfort food right now. I mean, 3 slices of pizza some bread bites and some cinnamon sticks isn't TERRIBLE and it's all i ate today so it's not really destroying my body. I just never eat like that , my cheat is usually peanut butter or something...

I just need to chill right now. I know i'll get back up and hit a spin class and lift heavy tomorrow, but right now i'm just so upset.. i just need to chill . ..

thanks tomorrow i'll hit the gym hard I know it... i just need to chill right now

and he's not even going to get the chance to see it. I'm deleting him from my life.

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

He's obviously just a jerk and he will regret letting you go, you can do much better. And congrats for doing what's right, most people don't have those morals these days. Just have a good time with you're friends and do you're best to keep busy so he's not on your mind 24/7. and Ice Cream always helps i find lol. Take it easy.

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

She's 16 and isn't actually responsible for your overarching bitterness. What on earth are you trying to achieve by having a go at a kid?

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

This.

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Go with this guy's response.

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Hunn I was in a similar situation like this, and I know exactly how you're feeling at the moment. Honestly time will heal the wounds. You're 16. Just give it a week or two, and in month or so you'll start wondering what attracted you to this guy in the first place. If he ever tries to contact you pleaseeee ignore it. Block his number, block his fb, etc. Don't get involved with this guy because he obviously knows how to manipulate women, and if he comes back to you telling you all these sweet things, chances are he's using these same manipulative tactics on you. How long were you going out with this guy?

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Relax. You're not going to gain a ton of weight; there are 3500 calories in a pound and I seriously doubt you ate several thousand of them. You don't have to go do penance on the treadmill.

As for the guy... One, good for you for sticking to your standards. If he was the kind of guy who would cheat on you because he didn't respect them, he's not the kind you would want for the long-term anyway. Watch your movies, hate him for a few days, maybe write some depressing poetry and move on with your life. That's as much, if not more, than the situation deserves.

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

The only way to get over someone is by realizing you're better off without them.

Stay safe, OP.