• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I can't lose the last 10 lbs -_-

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by alomjabpd, Sep 10, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I can't lose the last 10 lbs -_-

hmm, i'll try that. I'll get up 15 minutes earlier for school and just do some sprints. I also just ordered xtend so I can use that for my bcaas

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Hmmm it could be water weight still, are you noticing any changes in appearance? If not, you could take some time off cutting, slowly increase calories to maintenance, stay there a while then reduce them again? Though I hate increasing my calories personally I just drop the cardio instead.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I'm going to try the morning hiit with xtend first, if that doesn't work i'll do that
      i really want to get this weight off by my birthday though (oct 21) so i'm going to have to work my little butt off lol

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Alright, keep in mind xtend has about 4 calories per gram. And you could still reduce calories to 1000 (only for short period though) if you can stand it and still have energy. I never go below that though.

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

really? i thought it was calorie free -_- how many grams are in a scoop?

and i might do that and drop the carbs to nothing after a refeed/carb up for the last 2 weeks

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Yeah they put 0 calories on the label but it's inaccurate. I think a scoop is about 6mgs if I remember correctly? So that would be ~24 calories.

Sure, and the refeeds/carb-ups are 2200 calories aren't they? Do you feel you can't do without them? I don't know if I would suggest dropping carbs altogether though, they help keep blood sugar and energy levels up.

Tags: