• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I bottled it!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by parnassto, May 24, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Had everything ready to go for my first ever jab last week thinking it was going to be a walk in the park...

Went through the motions on the side of the bed until it came time to stick the needle in. My brain was telling my hand to move and stick the needle in but my hand simply refused. Went through about 10 wipes thinking I will sterilise the skin again and then go; but my hand wouldn't obey my brain! Very weird experience.

In the end, the wife had to do it and I noticed some pleasure in her eyes as she stabbed me! Once it was in, aspirating and injecting was a doddle and no pain at all except for some PIP over the next two days. Second time around the same problem again.

Much respect to anyone who can do this on their own.

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

Give it time. Second nature now. First few times I was shaking like a sh1tting dog. As I say you get used to it after the first 50 jabs ;)

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

I have always jabbed myself, 1st time i was a bit shaky but it gets easier really quick.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

I had f*ckin severe PIP from swinging the pin around in my leg in a hot sweat the first time ever. After that it became more of a tremble and now on my 2nd course its more like a surgeons precision! Practice makes perfect

5. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

At least you got yours in your leg, mine went all over the table ffs. Second pin today went very well though I'm getting pro

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

smoke a joint before hand settles you right down

not really makes it even more scarier. keep trying bro it will come

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

I had a huge fear of needles, even now I struggle to pin the quads!! Do the glutes like I do mate, twenty times easier

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

We've all been there mate try again later once you get the pin all the way in, relax for half a min with it in there aspirated then inject slowly, if you feel if you are gonna pass out stop relax compose yourself and go again.

Top tip is eat a bananna while doing it fast acting energy helps a lot ( even if it's more of a comfort thing ) sugar rush helps and keep a glass of cold water handy as I got he whole dry mouth,energy plummet thing, this is just nerves.

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

Im the same mate, I know it doesnt hurt just cant bring myself to do it... Why worry about shaking and getting PIP when the wife happily does it for me!

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I bottled it!

Yes done the hole sh1tting dog swinging the needle around going to pass out thing lol fcuking scarey sh1t at first but easy now..Like jabbing quads not happy when I jab my ass cheek??

Tags: