• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How much weight have you lost so far?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Angelle, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Angelle

Angelle Member

I weighed myself today, and I am elated to have found out that I lost five pounds in four days. I kept the same work out routine but changed my diet. I've been dedicated to working out for two years but it wasn't until four months ago when I wanted to lose weight since I had gained. For four months, I worked out religiously and could not lose any pounds--I would stay the same size. Once I did some research I noticed that my diet contained too much sugar and that could have been a hindrance. So, I went on a no carb diet and began to shed the weight. I am excited to get back to my original weight. How much have you lost so far?

2. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I also lost around 5 pounds.
      I am still adjusting my lifestyle and I try to resist buying that chocolate bar in the supermarket and I go for that salad instead.
      I am also getting to the point where I enjoy working out so I can't wait to see what the future holds for my body(haha).

3. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

I like taking it slow and I haven't officially started "losing yet" because I was bulking all winter. I would expect to lose a lb or two every week on average through summer. Should be in good shape coming into the fall.