• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How much is too much exercise on a calorie resticted diet?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by MoniqueSeibel, Apr 9, 2013.

1. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

How much is too much exercise when you are eating between 1200 to 1500 calories a day? For example, if I were to complete a p90x strength training workout which is about 60 minutes and an ab workout around 15 minutes, is that enough of a workout? Would adding another 60 minutes of cardio be reasonable or excessive?

2. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I think a moderately intense workout between 30 min and an hour and a half would be perfect. If you go overboard then you are really over working your body and by that point you know what your limits are.

3. abetterme

abetterme Member

I think you should let your energy level be your guide. I would do my normal activities and then if I still had energy afterward, I would put that toward a workout. When you are trying to lose weight, and eating less, it's probably best to limit your workouts to less than an hour per day or up your calorie intake.

4. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

I would maybe suggest eating a little more on days that you really workout hard. That way you wont run into any problems.