• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How many times a day do you eat?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Angelle, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Angelle

Angelle Member

While I am on a diet, I eat two small meals per day. If I want to eat a meal that contains over 1000 calories than I will eat once and have a diet snack a few hours before bed. Sometimes I like to eat Mcdonalds' which isn't good because their meals are over 1000 calories, and they are beyond unhealthy but I treat myself from time to time. How many times a day do you eat when you are on a diet?

2. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I usually don't do diets but I am really trying to change my lifestyle overall. I try to eat 3 good meals a day but I watch the portion size and then I just have snacks throughout the day.
      Breakfast is usually when I eat the most and I could feel my energy levels heightened up.

3. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

I've read a lot about this, some people say eat 10 small meals other people say to eat 2 big meals. I don't think it truly matters, just eat how many times you are used to or comfortable with. As long as what you eat is healthy you should be fine. I like to think of my eating in a week to week basis not just day by day, in this it doesn't really matter how many times you eat day by day.

4. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I actually just stick to 3 square meals a day. It just works the best for me. I also find I feel adequately full based on the meals without having snacks.

5. Pinky

Pinky New Member

I always eat 3 meals a day because if I go too long without eating I get a headache and I start getting crabby (just ask my husband ;)). Also if I start getting hungry between meals, I will eat a small snack. It is important to eat healthy and eat right and starving your body of the nutrition it needs is not a good thing. My body knows what it needs and I listen to what it tells me. So even when I am watching what I eat, if I get hungry, I eat something.

6. bsge11

bsge11 Member

Just eat 3 regular meals a day. Of course there's the occasional snacks I eat in between meals. I thought about eating small meals every 2 or 3 hours. I actually did it before too but stopped doing it.

7. ultralifeshop

ultralifeshop New Member

By eating three times a day is enough for every body.
      Workout itself is the best option for burning fats and the supplement must compliment it instead of burning the fats and depriving body of the energy sources. Therefore, don’t opt for fat burners.