• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How many eggs is too many ?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by musclemad, Nov 12, 2012.

1. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I love eating eggs. I eat up to seven eggs per day, usually in the form of an omelette. Eggs from well-reared chickens provide a balance of good fat (no it doesn't cause heart disease) and protein.

Do you eat eggs? How many do you eat a day and what is your favourite way to cook eggs?

2. Zest

Zest Active Member

I love eating eggs. I eat them at least 4-5 times a week. I adore scrambled eggs with becon or onion. I could eat it every day :)

3. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

When I was younger I really did not like the taste of eggs. I would have to smother them in cheese and ketchup just to eat them. Now however, I try to eat scrambled eggs at least 3 times a week. I can tolerate them now.

4. TheSilentKid

TheSilentKid New Member

Eggs are the way to go, I usually eat scrambled eggs with bacon, or eat them sunny side up with rice. This is my usual breakfast and as meal about an hour after workout. There's just something about eggs that you don't seem to get sick from eating them every single day :D

5. musclemad

You can't go wrong with bacon and eggs, a delicious and nutritious meal packed with protein. I do like scrambled eggs but I don't cook it often because my pans are rubbish and the egg sticks to the bottom of the pan when I scramble. I prefer eggs fried in butter, yum.

6. johnwilson225

johnwilson225 Member

OMG, I love eggs so much. I remember when my grandma used to cook scramble eggs with bacon and sausage every morning. Since that I always liked my eggs either scramble or boiled. I might do me some now matter of fact lol.

7. chea

chea Member

I don't eat eggs at all in my diet - but that's not to say they aren't good for you - they just aren't in my diet right now. But yeah, they are a great source of protein. Good for muscle gains.

8. Qoelet

Qoelet New Member

Fried or scrambled, no other way really. Both are just as quick and as easy as each other.

I never used to eat eggs that much really but since I started going to the gym regularly they've become the focal part of my diet. Scrambled eggs on toast in the morning and an omlette for lunch... mmm.

9. Bunnywithagun

Bunnywithagun Member

When I have eggs for breakfast I typically eat 8 egg whites with 2 yokes in. Mmmmm eggs :)

10. musclemad

Eggs are great for bulking as well. I will be eating huge omelettes when I do my mega bulk. A big omelette with cheese and bacon will supply well over 1000 calories. I will be aiming to eat at least 4000 calories per day.