• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • how does steriod users deaths effect your mindset if at all?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alomjabpd, Mar 29, 2012.

1. tu1ck

tu1ck Well-Known Member

how does steriod users deaths effect your mindset if at all?

The human body is capable of serious abuse, but not invincible. Some people forget that, and others are just unlucky!

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

how does steriod users deaths effect your mindset if at all?

Well obviously I completely ignore pro body builders death, I would never take AAS to the abusive levels they do.

As for regular guys, it's tough, you don't really know how much stuff they took and you don't really know much about their lifestyles so it's impossible to form a balanced judgement.

Whilst there are the bad stories out there, there are plenty of guys taking stuff responsibly and living into old age, look at Frank Zane, that guy took a load of stuff back in the good days and he seems okay now, just think how many guys today are on something, a huge amount. I think the problems arise when guys start taking narcotics and painkillers etc. just to get by day to day, I think that crap has a terrible negative effect on health, add in alcohol and you've got a ticking time bomb ready to explode.