• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How BIG where you at your biggest?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by herunder88, Aug 8, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

And how has progress been for you on the road to a happier, healthier & longer life?

Discuss.

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

How BIG where you at your biggest?

219 was my biggest I ever saw. Looked like a whale. Progress has been good but struggling to get down to single digit BF%'s. Kind of frustrating as all my hard work each week is blown by weekend camping...lol At least I'm more or less maintaining so once summer holidays are over I should be able to finish this cut off. I guess it's not a race and I'll just be a little behind the schedule I had in mind.

Besides that it feels good to look better in and out of clothes!!

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Even if you just maintain at 10-12% that is still awesome progress man.

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Thanks Bro. Just want to get really lean, before I attempt a bulk, plus want to see if I can do it mentally.

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

my biggest was around 300lbs at 40+ BF%. progress has been great, lost 80lbs in about 18 months but I still feel fat where I am now and probally wont be satisfied until im around 12%. This last 20-25lbs is a killer and progress is really slow now.

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

From ~132 lbs, wiry, muscular, and with abs until about 2003, I went to ~159 lbs at my heaviest, most of it in my midsection and face(!).

Most of my weight gain happened between 2006-2008, and work + ignorance made me lose years of hard earned muscles and strength, and gain a lot of fat instead.

I don't ever want to go back to that. I want to get my bf% down to where I was before, and build from there.

In my high school and college days, I did a lot of intense activities and did them well -- crew, tennis, and climbing. So while I wasn't big, I was pretty active and shredded. I'd like to get back to looking like that, and have the same level of energy, ability, and endurance.

7. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Hit 330 after a Christmas binge in Winter 2007 (~40% BF). It was not a good era. Lost 80 lbs. in the first year, then ~35lbs. the next year. I've been muddling with "recomps" since then, but I'm in a much better place in all regards.

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Biggest 250lb at mid 20s BF.... Majority was water retention. I felt strong but sluggish, didn't feel bloated but pics said otherwise

Avi: 230lb ... Felt better, still felt somewhat drained and easily fatigued. Good middle field overal

Current: 209.... Very energetic, cardio is main focus. 9%bf so def noticing way more attention from the ladies. Being told by gym buddies that I'm too skinny. Lifts slightly down

Overall I'm happier with my current form and feel healthier

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Fellow tall brah, im mirin' hard 209 9% shredded as fuarrrkk, oh n ur gym buddies are prolly jelly haha.

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

205 lbs. May not seem like a lot, but at my height and age (15ish at the time), it was more than I could take. We're talking no muscle at all, unable to run a mile in 15 minutes. The turning point for me was when I went shopping and had to look for 36x30 jeans. Since I've lost the weight, I haven't gone above a 32x30, and currently wear a 29x30

Tags: