• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Helping my friend lose the fat, advice on what to use.

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by masoven4u, Oct 9, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I am taking my friend to the gym, he is overweight but not to a ridiculous degree, if he lost a few stone he would look in decent shape again.

I am going to show him the ropes and get him lifting but I thought if he wanted to shift this weight fast (Which he does) a good diet with a Clen/T3 cycle would do him wonders.

He doesn't have a whole lot of muscle right now anyway so the drugs not discriminating between fat/muscle won't matter a whole lot. He wants to get skinny then start from scratch.

What you think? Someone who has never used AAS ok to jump on a Clen/T3 cycle? I've told him to read up on side effects but what should be expect for sure from them via sides beside sweating and fat loss? Another friend said Clen gives quite bad shakes/headaches but apart from that not too bad.

Dosages? I have never bothered with anything like T3 or Clen as I believe just a good diet is sufficient for me, but he wants to drop the weight fast and is prepared to do it using drugs (Not AAS).

Advice is greatly appreciated and repped.

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Helping my friend lose the fat, advice on what to use.

Sort his diet out. So i duno 500 calories below maintenance then get him doing weights with some cardio 3x a week. Clen and a ECA would be ok

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

As above, don't use clen/eph/t3 until he's got a decent grasp of diet and training. I've got a mate exactly the same, I helped him drop a stone in 3weeks now he just can't be assed, I'd not like to be the person responsible for giving him the meds listed above and risking potential health problems if he could have done a lot more with just will power

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

yep def get him to workout before you give him anything. My brother was like this 'can you get me this or this' I said no not unless you hack it at the gym for 6 months to prove you can be ar5ed!

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

What I plan. I'm going to start him out on 3x5 program with cardio but I want to get him maybe on a stack of something as well to aid the fat loss so he sees fast results!!

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Very true mate you make a very valid point. He is quite heavy so I reckon I can do a lot with him over the next few months

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

yeah i wouldnt even mention the meds - this is why bb'ing gets so much flack. hard work and diet will get him results, if he cant do it naturally for a few years he will just be an irresponsible user. someone that will get in shape and get back out of shape even quicker simply thinking all i need to do is go on meds!

8. emininojiq

Get him on a calorie deficit first. There's no point getting him on AAS if he doesn't have the discipline to eat properly. It will just be a waste.
      Sort his diet out, get him to stick with it for a few months and then think about sorting him out with something.

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

AAS wasn't the idea from the start. He just wants to lose the weight therefore I thought about the drugs.

I haven't ever needed any fat loss drugs so far and I've been doing it a couple years, so no reason why he can't do the same.

10. emininojiq

Early stage is all about motivation. Make him want to do it and show him how to enjoy it and he's less likely to fall off the wagon.
      Stay on top of him with the diet, cardio and the lifting program, keep giving him encouragement and he'll make progress.

Like you said: You've done it. You're therefore in a great position to set yourself up as a role model and to show him what he can achieve if he works hard.