• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Help - sudden rapid weight loss

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Raleoxilevz, Apr 6, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Help - sudden rapid weight loss

Last edited by Wevans2303; Today at 10:56 AM.

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Yeah your right, sorry. Head is all over the place at the moment. Well this atleast confirm it, gb pharma gear sucks lol. Will switch to prochem. Feel like i totally wasted the last 12 weeks of my bulk. Gona ruin my summer cut :(

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

What's your diet like?

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

It wont ruin anything lol don't worry, think if you had to train this year completely NATTY EURGH.

Instead of thinking about losing the mass, think about how good you felt when you had it.

Might not have been the gear, oral only cycles in general wont work out just because your body needs testosterone to function correctly from a physiological standpoint, even after PCT the body is still in the recovery process, it can takes months beyond PCT to reach homoeostasis again.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Last edited by Wevans2303; Today at 11:05 AM.

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

you can do a oral only course and keep gains to say you need test to solidify gains is stupid.

you finished the cycle 4 weeks ago and now you have dropped weight, If this had anything to do with the gear you was taking it would of happened in the first week to 10 days due to half life of the oral.......4 weeks later then it has to do with other things....the biggest reason you drop so much weight in such a short time is diet.....so you either

Gained loads of water through diet and now that has dropped
      or
      you are not eating as much as you think you are and the weight has dropped

have you started using any fat burners or clen etc......

you claim to be eating well above maintenance is that maintenance including the extra 11lbs weight you gained? what is your maintenance level? what is your calorie intake for the day?

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Diet is good. Im really anal about macros and calories. Carbs only from oats, sweet potatos, bananas and granary bread. Almost all my protein from lean steak, chicken and fish. 1 shake a day. 120g of fats from nuts, avocados, udos oil and the small amount from fish and meat. I drop carbs slightly on non training days.

Wevans, i did feel awesome whilst on!!! Felt huge. 3 rd cycle im gona get it right! Thanks for your help.