• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Help me out! fast metabolism is my enemy..

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by parnassto, Feb 26, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Help me out! fast metabolism is my enemy..

from the first responses I conclude that I should be eating like CRAZY and set my goal to ~10lbs in 6 months.
      Ive stopped playing football.

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

No you shouldn't be. Be aware of how much you are eating and train hard.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

You should look into more calorie dense foods if you are having a problem eating that many calories. I personally find it hard to eat 5 whole food meals a day so I eat 3 and make my own MRP shakes for between meals. I can easily make a MRP shake that is 600+ calories and it doesn't weigh me down.

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

im exactly the same, my metobolism is through the roof. Combine that with a smoking habit (ive quit now) putting on weight seemed impossible.
      I stopped smoking, and every week increased how much i ate. It seemed like an up hill battle but u have to focus and look at the long term goal as it is not something you will achieve over night. Be patienct and consistent and most important DONT GIVE UP!! Stick with it bro!! and trust me eventually eating lots will become natural and you will be able to get down 6+ meals a day.
      In feb 2011 I was 62.5kg today i weighed in at 78.8kg.
      I took 2 shakes a day of MASS FUSION by Nutrabolics. At first my stomach would get upset but after a few weeks it settled down.
      My daily eating basically consists of something like this:
      Oats for breakfast with honey and blue berrys, orange juice with Vit D tablet (im Vit D deficiant) and Multi Vit,
      Second breakfast 1.5 hours later of 2 whoelmeal muffins with natural peanut butter and a protien shake with 2% milk
      Subway lunch (usually tuna)
      Second lunch (few cans of tuna with some pasta or a roll with tuna or left over dinner from night before)
      Work out followed by a protien shake with water
      Dinner usually chicken or steak or something similar (always with vegies and heaps of brocoli)
      Sometimes I then squeeze in some cottage cheese on some wholemeal crackers before bed.

this has been working for me, bu im no expert and i have a long way to go still.

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Gain*

Just giving the typical "I'm a hard gainer" response.