• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Hello muscle men

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by crormaSoila18, Jul 3, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I need some help/motivation/advice. Firstly, my body frame is tall and thin, so is it possible for me to bulk up a lot or can I only go so far. Secondly I've been kinda working out for about 2 weeks on my arms what I thought was quite a rigorous workout, but my arms haven't grown a bit. They are a puney 13.5 inches an I was hoping to get to at least 15 inches by the end of September. For the first 5 days I worked out every day but found it was getting harder, so had a rest for day 6, and day 7 seemed easier. So for week 2 I've done 2 days work out and 1 day rest etc. My routines are restricted by my equipment, I have 8.5kg worth of weights and only 1 dumbbell. Also on top of this I have been drinking a supplement called Casilan 90, but that's only for the past 2 days. Is it any good or should I be taking something else.

Any guidance will be gratefully received as I have no idea what kind of gains I should be expecting and I'm new to this having spent the past 20 years being ok with my slimness. Thanks again.

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Hello muscle men

Hi M8. What's with the Mong?

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Hello muscle men

Have a look at the stickies on diet and training and join a proper gym (or at least get some real equipment)

You also need to give it time and dedication.

If everything in life was easy to get, everyone would already have it .......

4. jailynn24hb

Hello muscle men

You are expecting a lot after 2 weeks. Firstly, what is your diet and secondly what are your goals? Looks like your pi55ing in the dark a bit at the mo m8.

5. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Hello muscle men

Just a nickname from school that stuck with me :eek:/

6. jailynn24hb

Hello muscle men

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Hello muscle men

My goal is for bigger arms, like I said about 15 inches by the end of September. The reason for lack of equipment is due to the fact I've never even thought about bulking up. I'm after all kinds of advice regarding diets and routines really.

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Hello muscle men

So I'm assuming you just want bigger arms or are you looking for a larger upper frame in general. What's happening in September that's so urgent to add 1.5inches to your arms?

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Hello muscle men

Isn't "Mong" an insult not a nickname? I wouldn't be broadcasting that one fella...

Never heard of Casilan 90 before.

As said above you need to be in a proper gym shifting some weight, 8.5kg isn't gonna build sh!t unfortunately.

10. swawth

swawth Well-Known Member

Hello muscle men

I thought I'd seen it somewhere - Casilan 90 is a protein powder you can buy from Boots.

Look mate you've got a hell of a lot to learn, read up on diet and nutrition, you need a meal plan to suit your goal and a solid training programme covering compound lifts like deadlifts, squats and benching.

It is not possible to just train arms and pack on inches in a short space of time your are not this man (and dont ever want to be) ......

gregg.jpg

Tags: