• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Hate seeing animals hurt

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by laxgoaliesrhs, Sep 24, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Hate seeing animals hurt

Few years back I ended up having to kill a rabbit on my way to work because of this. It had been hit by a car and was covered in blood, it was just lay on the side of the road and you could tell it didn't have long left. Felt terrible for doing it but its all that could have been done, rather than let it suffer.

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Hate seeing animals hurt

they would be in hospital mate. My mums cat got shot in the tail and its been bent and broken ever since. They didnt do it again i heard. Same torags were stealing my mates chickens, tying them up by feet from branch and letting ferrets go to town on them.

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Hate seeing animals hurt

I think i remember you writing that on here? someone did, dont it with a brick and his mates called him cruel yet was def right decision because the rabbit was in bits.

Its all i can think about at work, cant eat cos feel sick at sight of how bad its face and eye was.

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Hate seeing animals hurt

I think I have wrote it on here before but I broke its neck and put it in a bush, figured a fox or something would eat it.

Terrible but its life mate, there wasn't much you could have done in that situation, and at least now its not suffering.

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Hate seeing animals hurt

Yeah true, im glad in a way that i forgot my vitamin tub in the house so had to run back in and get it, if i didnt i would have probably hit the cat. The woman who sore it said it went right under the tyre so couldnt be helped even if she swerved etc.

Tags: