• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Had a minor heart attack saturday.

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by casse, Feb 28, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Had a minor heart attack saturday.

^^^ I've posted more on my reasoning in the other anabolic area , just reposted here for maybe a few hits from the older crowd hoping they'd have some experience.

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Coenzyme Q10 is helpful to your heart. ubiquinol is best form. If you are not on it then you need to reaserch it. I gave it to my mum who had heart problems and she was told by the doc that her heart has nothing wrong with it after 3 months on it. This is after being told she needs surgery.

Also my pulse dropped 20 beats after taking Q10. During intense squats I sometimes hit 30 reps without my heart feeling it is jumping out as it use to.

This is why I have no faith in the medical system. They try to pump tablets and get you to have an operation so they make $$. sad. Big Pharma loves our $$

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Hey man, I hated reading that you had a heart attack and I hope you are doing ok now! I know we don't know each other but we have been some of the same post. I was like,I know that guy! Lol anyways man, I would do a body cleanse and a good pct and chill! Being ripped with a 6 pack has to be good for the heart! Change your diet if it's bad, there is so much crap in our food. I wish you the best.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I wish you the best.
      I had to back off my cycle.
      My BP
      Went from 117/78
      To 140/84 in week 6.
      I just started PCT to weeks after last Inj.
      Back down to 124/80 in second week.
      I am thrilled with results I got, but not at the risk.

As for diet.
      My best results come from a modified Vegan Diet.
      I still have whey protein and Fish, but pretty much had to clean out my diet of other things.

Wish you the best man.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies everyone,

@ Kiro, I'm deaf gonna pick up some Q10 soon. Haven't used it in a long time. I'll look into that other stuff too, sounds very promising. Sounds like you come from a family with heart issues as well. I just found out I did after my attack. Not very close with my family.

@ Larry , yeah I was suprised to see my HDL so low with all the avacados and natural PB I eat everyday. My diet has been very clean,all organic I guess would be the next step but who can afford that?

@shelton , I'm pretty bummed bout this happening period but on cycle makes it worse. I've already dropped ten pounds and look noticeably smaller over the last few days. I won't be able to work out hard so I'll most likely lose almost all my gains. Gonna start later next week with simple light lifting and light cardio push/pull ups and what not.

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon. When stuff like this happens it really puts things into perspective. When the doctor said "Ease back into it" that could mean something completely different to him than to you. He really has no perspective on how hard you lift or how hard you push yourself in the gym. I'd want a second opinion if I were you. At the ER you never get straight answers. Its just "Get them in, get them stable and get them out.". At least that has been my experience.

7. swawth

swawth Well-Known Member

Ya t bone I want to take the docs advice but my gut saying not to. The unsure look on the doctors face wasnt reassuring when I was explaining my cycle and all the info behind it. It was obvious he had barely if any knowledge of what I was saying.

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

A cardiologist really isn't an endocrinologist and AAS is really more their expertise.

9. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Yeah they should keep their mouths shut if their not absolute rather then possibly lead somebody astray. I was a rather odd 3 days in the hospital and my conversations with the 3 or 4 docs I spoke with from beginning to end were pretty disappointing. My wife says I come off as scary when I speak in person and I actualy think im a pretty nice dude when I'm talking serious. I just get intense when I'm trying to communicate and completely understand a situation.

10. vergeeld

vergeeld Well-Known Member

Everybody read the post. But if your naive enough to think dr's know everything about what goes on in the body your sadly mistaken. I just recently finished medical school and in one of my text books it stated that we only know less than 10% of what happens in our bodies. So I agree with taking it easy for now especially when your a dad.