• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Gynecomastia surgery (9-12-12)

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by parnassto, Aug 30, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Gynecomastia surgery (9-12-12)

The gland is the size of a deformed golf ball (which does not go away) I would have to add a S***ton of mass to make that unnoticeable

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

I can absolutely assure you that if I saw you, I would not think you had it. I have friends who have had it quite bad, and some less so. I understand that if you have it, even in the slightest of case that it can be difficult to feel comfortable though.

If it were me;

A) Seek another opinion from another doctor
      B) Consider postponing the treatment, add some mass to your chest and then lose the fat.

I'm well aware about the gland size, but even still, it really doesn't look like you have gyno. And if you do, count yourself it's not any worse, because you got the best out of a bad situation in all honesty.

Just my opinion. And it may save you a lot of money.

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Thanks for you oppinion, and I understand I have a very lite case of it, But I have delt with this my entire life. Ive added almost 15 lbs of muscle and my chest is getting defined but it will not show through my gyno. I wish I could figure out a way to show everyone what it really looks like the pictures dont do justice.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Good luck to you, and hope it makes you feel more comfortable with your body.

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Tnx

6. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

If you aren't comfortable with even a minimal amount of gyno then get it fixed. The people saying that they don't notice it aren't the ones that have to deal with it every day. Who are they to tell you how to spend your money?

If you have the money and its something you want to spend it on then money well spent my friend.

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

i didn't notice any gyno tbh...looks like you shoulda just got as lean as possible and then saw how it looked...you said it yourself, they're practically just doing slight lipo...what's that gonna do that losing fat the old fashioned way won't?