• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Grenade ?

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by fa2nzg, Jun 24, 2012.

1. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Been a while :)

I've been looking through some sites for supplements (and also reading a few mags) and one of the supps I see regularly is Grenade Thermo Detonator - is it any good ? One of the magazines I've been reading recommends it but when I google it and read some reviews etc on it, the reports are conflicting - basically, is it worth it !?

Cheers

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Grenade ?

A mate of mine models etc for them.

I've read nothing conclusive, a big advertising budget if you ask me.

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Grenade ?

Cheers Dorsey. I'll do some more digging and see if I can find more reviews before I decide.

Or, is there any other 'fat burners' so to speak that you know of that you would recommend ?

Jim.

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Grenade ?

I have tried hydroxycut and was pleased with them

5. alomjabpd

Grenade ?

Theres a lot of these type over the counter fat burners most of which have caffeine, taurine, willow bark extract, green tea etc, most work too. If you want something more ass kicking look for eca stacks, usually a ombination of ephedrine,aspirin,caffeine and naringin. Ephedrine is an amphetamine though so think carefully if considering them.

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Grenade ?

Diet and cardio!!

7. vergeeld

vergeeld Well-Known Member

Grenade ?

Cheers guys. I'll look into that hydroxycut, flint.

Diet and cardio is the best way I would say, BJ1938 and although I am sorting out my diet (got another thread in here about it) my fitness levels right now are terrible! Obviously, these will get better over time, but nothing wrong with a wee helping hand to try to shift the flab . . . . . would mean I wasn't carrying extra un-needed pounds when attempting to pound the treadmill!

At my work Chris, we get random drug testing so I think anything that contains amphetamines is out.

Cheers, Jim

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Grenade ?

I used them in my prep this year, didn't notice much difference but then again I wasn't wanting side effects such as jittering etc so kept the dosage lowish. I think they did help a little with energy levels but like all OTC fat burners their effect is simply icing on the cake.

9. alomjabpd

Grenade ?

They used to be good years ago but since this big marketing campaign their ingredients have changed so they are not as good as they used to be and probably not as strong as the extreme lean r

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Grenade ?

The original Grenade product was an under the counter Ephedrine based product but thanks to the packaging it did really catch people's eye/imagination so guy decided to make a legal formula and launch that.

Not everyone knew the version on the shelves was much weaker so people bought them partly die to a reputation they earned in yester year or bcos the fancy packaging caught their eye.

They aren't as potent as our Lean-R product.

Tags: