• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • girl - what to do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tu1ck, Jun 9, 2012.

1. tu1ck

tu1ck Well-Known Member

Met this girl 2 month ago, she says she finds me good looking and what not, but not sure if she's interested... and said by now she thought she'd know by now if she would be interested or not but she's still unsure... i've never actually had the chance to take her out etc only seen her briefly in the gym or night out... any ideas on what to do in this situation? find out what she doesn't find interesting about me? try take her out? or leave it?

she's not spoke to many guys apparently, and not interested in anyone else either, im the only guy she's messaged quite a bit etc, nearly had her stay over a few times... but always changes mind last minute, she broke up with her ex 2 months ago but says this has nothing to do with it?

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

girl - what to do?

just take her out. simples.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

girl - what to do?

sounds like she's hoping something better comes along imo.

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

girl - what to do?

Sorry to say it, doesnt seem like it will happen....or if it does may not last (may not be a problem though) ....for me attraction is instant.

But as they say.....some will....some wont...so what.

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

girl - what to do?

ask her out and IF she does blow you out move on to next girl no big deal.

gotta play the numbers game my friend.

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

girl - what to do?

Don't stress it,
      Let her know your keen, and ready if/when she is but don't let it bug you, sounds like she's not really ready IMO..

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

girl - what to do?

yeah well she said she's not sure if she's interested... not even been given the chance to take her out properly yet so how would she know? and obviously brief moments in the gym isnt best place to chat

and i had another girl say the same thing... stayed over at mine slept in my bed in just underwear... said she's attracted to me but theres no connection, and said kissing was strange because no connection what the ****k is going onnn lol but she'd like me to take her out.... :/

8. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

girl - what to do?

the thing with the first girl who said she's not sure if she's interested is her ex was a dick and none of her family liked him or her friends, and this girls friends like me etc and think im fit too... how can i say in a way without sounding arrogant when your ready to meet someone decent who wont mess you about let me know haha

bare in mind this girls ex was her first relationship... and she only ever been with him and slept with one guy on a one night stand

9. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

girl - what to do?

It's impossible to give a sensible answer without knowing if she likes / tolerates anal or not

10. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

girl - what to do?

Don't give up hope mate. Women work in mysterious ways, if she only broke up with ex 2 months ago its not a bad thing that this is a slow burner. Some people don't mind being the rebound after a break up but timing is important! Ask if she fancies going for a drink. What have you got to lose?

Tags: