• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Getting a tattoo whilst on gear

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by parnassto, Sep 28, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Hey guys, ive got a sleeve booked in 3 weeks time, its going to be my first tattoo its a full sleeve and the problem i have is that im on 800mg test per week, im 6'0 and a leanish 94 kg, im hoping to put at least another inch on my arms so just wondering if my tattoo will stretch and mess up

Ive seen people say they have put on like 3 stone but obviously just beginng to lift and going from a skinny 11 stone to 14 will be differant from going from a muscular(ish) 94 kg to say 97kg.....il put it back a month or 2 if people say so as i want it to look good long term

Any help is massively appreciated, cheers

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Getting a tattoo whilst on gear

Go ahead as planned, twil be sweet!

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I'm on a cycle now and have just had the lower part of my sleeve finished just got 1more session on Monday filling in some gaps. If your worried coconut creams etc work well for stretch marks but it should ruin your tattoo not if u look after it and use berpanthem nappy rash cream will heal it quick

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

What style sleeve you getting ?

I had 2 tattoos on my shoulders when I was 15 and they just look a bit smaller now I've filled out a bit thats all - no big deal .

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

sweet, cant tell you how much of a relief hearing that is ive been worrying about getting it and tehn when my arms are hopefully filling out my top better i lok crap

and its a full religious black and grey sleeve, got a big piece on my shoulder, writing on my bicept and forearm another couple of pieces around my arm then obviously filled in

Thanks guys

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Interesting . You got a pic of template ?
      What kind of religious ?

7. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

they said that they will send me a picture within the next two weeks so will show you then, its a st. Christopher on my shoulder, cricifix on the back of my arm (not too big) writing on my inside bicep and a chereb on my bicep...thats filled in with clouds then it works down the st christopher has sentimental value thats why ive gone with that and not 'mary' or something

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

As long as there aren't lots of straight lines or portraits you will be fine. Iv got about 50-60 hrs so far and have put on a couple of stone since getting my 1st tattoo and they all look fine

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Any pics as all of mine are that style, I have a full church back piece / 1/2 sleeve / ribs, love that style

10. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

i only booked it yesterday, i just told him the ideas and he said he would draw it up for me and send it me in a couple of weeks, you a picture of your 1/2 sleeve i could nosey at ???