• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Food binge!

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by lalucien, Apr 8, 2013.

1. lalucien

lalucien Active Member

Okay so on Friday myself, wife and dad drove up to Cornwall to go to the Eden project and see family over this long weekend.
      However, it has been a non-stop eat fest for the whole 4 days!

I'm talking Full English every morning with toast (brown & White) and tea with 2-3 sugars.
      Snacks during the day as we are out including chips, crisps, fizzy drinks, chocolate biscuits, sweets, snickers bars, cough candy and more!

In the evening we've been having big Cornish dinners of BBQ ribs, chips, pints (yes pints) of coke/Pepsi (i don't drink alcohol), ice cream Sundaes, cakes, apple crumbles and loads more!

I feel FAT!

I weigh just under 11st and am 5Ft9 so my weight is about right but the fat gut is horrible!
      Any tips to get it down and get back in shape rapid like?

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

Just get back into your regular routine as soon as possible and drink a lot of water. Get in an extra workout or two if you can. I also had an indulgent weekend and feel kind of gross. But today its just back into normal healthy eating and exercise.

3. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

Yes, I agree with the above post.
      I just think that little "habits" like this could quickly get out of control so the best thing to do in this situation is to set some short and long term priorities and make sure that you don't cheat in your lifestyle. The key is to get back to your routine as quickly as you possibly can.

4. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

I did a diet a while back that allowed for a "cheat day" and it worked pretty well so I wouldn't worry too much about a day like this every so often. Just remember that you have to eat less calories than you burn in a day, that's a calorie deficit and is the way to lose weight.

5. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

Wow, it sounds like you had a good time, that's an impressive binge, haha.

You could try a 24-hour fast and after that reduce your meal frequency to two meals with very low carbohydrate, a portion of protein and fats too. A few weeks of low-carb should sort you out.

6. Khronic

Khronic Member

I would just recommend getting back to it as soon as possible. It's okay to deviate a little, but as soon as you start putting off workouts in combination of poor diet is when your results start melting away.