• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Fish oil

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Zest, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Zest

Zest Active Member

Fish oil is derived from the tissues of oily fish and contains the omega-3 fatty acids. Several studies report that it prevents breasts, colon and prostate cancer, coronary hearl disease, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and depression. Fish oil also improves mental health. Do you take it? I used to take fish oil every day when I was a kid :)

2. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I Used to take the capsules every day but got off when I moved, They are sitting in my cupboard Lol just keep forgetting and never make it habit

3. allswl

allswl New Member

I take fish oil daily and one of the benefits I noticed is an improvement in my energy level. not sure if that's supposed to happen but there it is. I also have more clarity.

4. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

I have never taken fish oil but after this great information I'm reading about it I may reconsider. It prevents some serious diseases and ailments and just sounds all around healthy. Where would I get some?

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I religiously take fish oil supplements. I really find it beneficial for a number of reasons. For one, I struggle with depression and find it helps stabilize my overall mood. But I also notice my hair & skin look much healthier. I also don't like the taste of fish, so getting the benefits this way has been very ideal for me. I do still make myself eat salmon once in a while.