• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Fat burning supplements?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Zest, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Ryder13

Ryder13 Member

Caffeine is an easy one for me since I already drink coffee and I drink it black. Yeah this would not be a hard leap for me to make. I would not think it so good if I had sugar and coffee whitener or cream but since for me coffee has been just black for some time now this would be good and easy.
      New year res - drink more black coffee.
      Ryder13

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

Was it raspberry ketones?

3. Angelle

Angelle Member

No, I do not take any supplements to burn fat. The only way I burn fat is by working out, and eating healthier. I don't recommend anyone to take supplements to burn fat because I have conducted a research on pills such as that in my biology class, and they can cause a heart attack. Working out is the best method for burning fat. If you are opposed to the idea then I would suggest asking your physician prior to taking the pills to see that you're in great condition to supplements.

4. fourmatic

fourmatic Member

The only thing that actually works is things with ephedra in them, which is now illegal in the USA. Stacking this with caffeine was a great way to cut fat but if you weren't careful the side affects were really bad. If its legal in the USA it just doesn't work. The only sure thing is eating less calories than your body burns in a day.

5. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I have always heard talk about how soy protein is one of the best supplements for losing weight. It has been associated with the thyroid gland which controls our metabolism so you could already see how huge the link is between this.
      It also enhances the whole process of creating healthy thyroid hormones as a result.

6. johnraffiel

johnraffiel New Member

I used to take nutritious food as well as supplements to reduce my belly fat in starting. The fact is that only supplements can't reduce you fat from the body , exercise is also needed. I used to take USP Labs multivitamins supplements which is beneficial in two ways:-
      First one, it is used to reduce the fat from the body by supplying omega 3 fatty acids, and caffeine to the body which generates a bio chemical reaction and heat is liberated then the that heat is used for burning the fat within the body.
      Second one, It is used for giving power to the muscles.