• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Drinking on AAS, how do you guys prevent yourselves from doing it?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Canellesao, Aug 14, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Drinking on AAS, how do you guys prevent yourselves from doing it?

I get so hungover I can't even force myself to the gym..

Plus my stomach swells up badly eating carbs and bulking anyway, I look almost pregnant sometimes!

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Those 3 statements pretty much sum up why I don't drink at all now. My first drink after the 27th Dec 2011 was back in April. I caned it on the double vodkas on the saturday and had a hangover so bad that it ruined my monday workout. My waistline jumped 1/2" due to one night on the sauce. Haven't drank since. I still go out and not drink or just drink diet cokes. People think it's weird because most people are in that mindset that you can't possibly enjoy yourself without getting smashed and I keep hearing "you need to drink" from all the overweight binge-drinkers and smokers. I turn up, say hi, hang around, chat, enjoy myself but when people start getting slabbery and stupid or worse, when the charlie comes out, I'm off. The people I'm with can either accept me as I am or not, I'm not bothered. I'd rather go out for meals or do some fun activities at the weekend now or just catch up with friends or play sports etc.

Ant

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Sports or extra-cirricular activities is always an option.

But all my friends just drink, need to find more bodybuilders from Inverness!!

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

An odd pint here and there isn't going to have any noticeable affect IMO, just don't consistently get sh1tfaced!

Best way to combat the problem of boozing is by being an anti-social b4stard!!!

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Depends, you can cultivate several social circles. The people I work in the restaurant with are all caners. They love a good sesh, booze, coke, pills. They're alright for a while but I find it gets tiresome after they start getting too mangled. I'm 33 and began drinking when I was 14. Started smoking pot at 15 and did so chronically till 21. At 17 took pills, acid, coke, speed, whatever. I remember being in some wreck of a flat in Liverpool chasing the dragon with a Mitsubishi. Not one of the highlights of my life. Kept taking pills on and off till I was 27 then knocked it on the head. So been there, done that, worn the T-Shirt. On the other hand, I have another social circle of people from the local pole dance school whose social life doesn't involved gettin blootered every weekend. They have days away at Alton Towers, parties, holidays in Europe, dinner parties, meals, social events, get-togethers. They're cool with their alcohol consumption and none use recreational drugs. I get more out of their company than the caners at work, as much as I like them.

Ant