• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Drinking / getting drunk...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by defelqy, Jun 2, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

How often do you get drunk and how drunk do you get ?

Also how much does it cost you to get drunk ?

Does your drinking bother you or are you fine with it ?

Do the after effects really make it worth while or do you swear " never again "

I am a non drinker so just curious about this TBH.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Drinking / getting drunk...

Ecconomically its obvious cheaper to get drunk at home you can get 3 litres of cider for £4 in most shops whereas a pint in a pub is about £3... Getting really smashed going out costs a ****ing excess... I blew 40 quid when I went out for my mates 21st :(

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I used to drink loads, everyday near enough, didnt help working in a pub, good times, but over the last 11 mounths prob only been drunk 4-5 times, dont know why the change must be growing up lol

4. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Im such a lightweight (only had a drink recently after 5 years off). I had a bottle of becks the other night and could only manage to drink the amount thats in the neck before I felt hammered!

5. yuklog291

yuklog291 Well-Known Member

Ah - now this I'll be interested to see.

Honestly - I have a tipple most nights.... tops 2 G&T's mid week... 3 on a weekend.

Never get to the stage where I'm unable to train the next day or I'm lying in the gutter with my dress over my face...and never choose a drink over training. eg if the sun shining and I'm faced with the choice of barbeque n drinks or missing training I'll go training and hit the party later.

That said - I know that cutting out all alcohol would only benefit training.... so if I went crazy / had the time and decided I wanted to train to a competitive level then I'd drop it.

6. druid

druid Well-Known Member

I don't drink very often. I only ever really drink when my friends are back from Uni. They're back at the minute so no doubt I'll be out tonight or tomorrow. Usually end up getting far too drunk when I go out, and spending far too much, usually about £100. I enjoy it at the time, surrounded by friends and having a laugh, but tend to wish I didn't spend so much the next day when I'm feeling like sh!t.

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

i never drink during the week, only on a saturday night. im what you would call a binge drinker...usually spend about 50-60 quid, on jd/vodka and diet coke, that normally does the trick..although iv only been out drinking 4 times this year, its my gfs 21st next saturday and after that im actually tempted to knock it on the head completely as i dont think id miss it one bit

8. Brenner

Brenner Well-Known Member

i cant stand the feeling of bieng drunk it is horrible and can trigger panic atacks with me espechiallyt the feeling when you try to get to sleep and your heads spining i drink but i do not drink to get drunk

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

im having a can of stout 4 for 3.50p

i rarely drink but when i do its only 2-3 tops , i like a nice real ale or stout .

gone are the days of 15+pints and getting up to stupid sh1t i just want to eat train and sleep and fcuk like a rabbit ideally inbetween eating training and sleeping

10. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Not a big drinker myself but when I do I never spend over £25. Always go to the cheapest places possible, and don't do rounds either as theres always one or two mates who never return the favour!

Tags: