• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • dre beats.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by suighja, Jun 12, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

I don't know what ones to pick!

-Pro High Performance Professional Headphones = £350
      -Executive High Performance Headphones = £300
      -Studio High Definition Headphones = £280

Who here knows a bit about them? I know loads of people will go they're sh!t, not worth the money etc which is probably true but i love the bass on these but i don't know which one is best for bass? Also am i correct in saying they run with batteries too which is why they have so much bass?

Is there something equivalent to these at a lower price? Don't want to know any sh!t that has no bass or used by dj set up etc.

I will be using them for traveling and in the gym.

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

dre beats.

There are tons of snides going round so if u do end up finding some for cheap dont buy them, i can get them for about £15, some tw4t will prob try and flog them to u for £80. £80 for a pair of cheap headphones is pathetic. lol just thought id mention that in case it happens.

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

dre beats.

i've got some replicas, just as good as the real deal. **** paying out that much for headphones.

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

dre beats.

Iv got the studio HD and they are the nuts!! Only downside is they make my ears hot if i wear them for long, and are a basterd to try to sleep with them on whilst on a plane!

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

dre beats.

dont listen to this, my brother has had a few different pairs of copies and they were all w@nk, sound nothing like mine

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

dre beats.

my mate has the beats docking station its sick

7. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

dre beats.

had a listen to a pair in HMV the other week. sounded good but im no audiophile and listen to most music through a £10 pair of buds without any trouble

8. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

dre beats.

Ok. Mate, don't bother with them. When you listen to a quality pair of bose, then put a pair of these on you'll see why I'm saying this. For around £270 I bought the bose over ear noise cancelling ones. Absolutely quality.

BUT

If you want to be a b3llend that walks round with beats round their necks then be my guest.

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

dre beats.

If you want PROPER bass, get the sony X700's way better than beats, but from your list, I've had the chance to try the executives and the studios, differences is much really.

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

dre beats.

If i were to get any ide just get the wireless ones dunno what ones they are but there are a fair few people bring them out i think ludacris has some and so does 50 cent.
      I have some hesh scull candys should have been £50 i got them for £25 an they are good enough for when im traveling but like jay said they make your ears hot.

Tags: