• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • DOES YOUR MISSES KNOW YOUR ON GEAR

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by masoven4u, Jul 3, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Or know that you have taken in the past ? What are their views on it my misses hates it..

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

DOES YOUR MISSES KNOW YOUR ON GEAR

Current girl i seeing knows, i even jab in front of her. Hid it from every girlfriend before until now because i aint hiding the person i am, if they dont like it they can leave.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

My new BF don't know .. he's a PT and would prob go nuts ... I hid it from my flat mate whose also a PT but fessed up when he asked me ( now he's on his first Var cycle ) lol

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

my missus knows i'm on my first cycle, she's fine with it as she knows i've done my research and i showed her stuff about it so she's clued up.
      helps me prepare my meals and not forget my tbol tabs and what not, plus she's into training so it makes more sense to her than it would to someone that didn't train.

others don't know and i wont tell as they are ignorant judgmental people.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

No but I have just changed gyms to a well known gym in the area and I think she's expecting now tho

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Yes my missus knows everything. Not bothered by it tbh, shes even jabbed me a few times.

To be fair, I rarely drink, dont smoke and rarely go out. She even puts up with me off cycle when Im a moody cnut, calls it my time of the month haha

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

It's usually one of the first thing that comes up in conversation with me, they ask the question I give a straight answer. Never made anyone not want to see me further.

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

My missus was totally against the idea, didn't want me to take it.
      Now I've put a bit on she's really supportive and says I'm more cuddly lol

I lost a lot of weight due to a bad injury and she just got used to me being leaner but i never did and my confidence took a bit of a dive, now I'm making good progress and have a healthier look about me she cant keep her hands off me bless her

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Thats the best way have told mine I have done them before but only dbols so she wasn't ****d but she said that she don't want me to do them again but I havnt listened should I come clean ?

10. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

My ex always said if she found out I was using we were finished - she found out, I finished it.

My current gf knows everything but doesn't really understand any of it, she knows I know what I'm doing and likes how it makes me look, act and feel. I made sure I'd slept with her before telling her though incase she binned me off

Edit to add: she did initially just think it was only tablets I was using, but I kept dropping hints till she realised I jab. She was horrified at the thought I have to inject like I do, but not what I was actually injecting (if that makes sense).

It also made it a damn sight easier a couple of weeks ago when I got temporary Deca dick because she understood why it had happened.

Tags: