• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Does dianabol give you permanent gains?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, Aug 11, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Does dianabol give you permanent gains?

you wont get permanent gains if you dont keep up on a good diet and training regime.

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Not even muscle you build naturally is necessarily "permanent gains"

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

you mean to say dry gains, gains which arent 80% water lol, look at compounds like trenbolone, anavar, winstrol, t-bol, those are ones off top of my head, but it doesn't really matter, just make gains.

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Hey, is that your pic. You look like a beast. Whats yor diet training and cycle like?

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Yeh that's me mate, i'm far from a beast but i'm on the right track, thanks though!
      Just making the transition from a diet to bulking calories so just been adding in what i feel is right, i'm actually right this minute about to calculate my intake lol.
      I know it's quite close to, 430pro, 200carbs, 100fat...
      Gear, i've done a var only cycle at 50mg/day for 8 weeks to help with muscle preservation while i dieted. second was test enanthate, 500mg/week for 8 weeks and i'm just coming to the end of my third cycle which will have gone to 12 weeks coz i had 1 week holiday starting week 9 so on for a few more weeks after, then off. Gear wise, in these past 10 weeks i've used, test, masteron and h-drol (pretty much the pro-hormone version of turinabol) 500 test/week, 400 mast/week, 75/day h-drol (first 6weeks)
      Training atm is, mon-chest,bi's. wed-legs. fri-delts,tri's. sat-back,traps.