• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Do you eat cereal?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Zest, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Zest

Zest Active Member

2. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

We are all told that whole grains are healthy, it is the conventional wisdom on nutrition and most people believe it, sadly. The reality is that grains are among the worst foods you can eat. They are devoid of nutrients which is why they are fortified with vitamins.

3. deansaliba

deansaliba Active Member

I eat a bowl of Special K every morning. It is the one cereal that I find tastes great and doesn't need me to smother it in sugar.

4. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

3 bowls a week? I would eat 3 bowls in one morning lol. Now though I might eat like 5 a week. I try to steer away from the sugary cereals and my mom often recommends some good tasting cereal.

5. johnwilson225

johnwilson225 Member

I remember those day when I used to eat like 2-3 bowls ever morning lol. Funny thing about it is I was really skinny while doing that. I wasn't eating much at that time though.

6. Zonezan

Zonezan Member

Yeah I'm somewhat lean now and my eating habits were pretty bad. I am doing better however eating full meals 3-4 times a day instead of a snack here and a snack there.

7. Bunnywithagun

Bunnywithagun Member

I tend to stay away from cereal. My morning carbs come primary from fruit and oats.

8. virgogirl1913

virgogirl1913 New Member

I love cereal and have tried every type of cereal known to man. Regardless of whether or not I'm dieting, I always go for the unhealthy cereal. My one weakness. When I diet, however, maybe it's because that's the only source of sugar I'm getting, but my kiddie cereal consumption doesn't ruin my diet at all.

9. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I have never been a big cereal eater. Even as a child, I didn't really eat or like cereal. I didn't even really like the sugary brands back then. Now if I do have cereal for breakfast I usually have the Pumpkin or Heep Seed Granola from Nature's Path with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk. But even this combination is quite rare. I typically just go for a green smoothie in the morning.

10. untitled

untitled Member

I don't like cereal. I never enjoyed eating anything cold for breakfast. I always preferred some oatmeal with a cup of tea over a bowl of cereal.