• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • "Dirty" bulking rant

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by crormaSoila18, Aug 6, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

My first bulk I kept the diet very clean and got the fattest I've ever been in my life (20% ish)... eat too many calories (clean or dirty if there is such a thing) and you will get fat.

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

Last edited by 2004mark; Today at 03:22 PM.

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

say for exsample every 2 lbs of muscle you put on you put one pound of fat on that would be good going for a dirty bulk
      So in theory if you put the magic 14lbs of muscle on then you would gain 7 pounds of fat on and tat would be 7 times as much as in the pic..

So go ahead but im lean building all the way, I got all the time in the world

255336_428101133909007_1064922971_n.jpg

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

To give a sensible answer (for once), I'm currently dieting down before my hol in September, after that I'm planning to eat above maintenance and take AAS in order to try and build lean body mass. I won't be eating everything in site, and will try to keep the cals as clean as I possibly can.

I seem to put fat on very easily and find it very hard to shift, doesn't help my age nor my desk job so I'm only really active after work, so I'm going to be really picky about what I eat even though I'll be 'bulking'

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

"Dirty" bulking rant

Dirty bulking is just an excuse for enjoying food and life.

I've done it, even when not bulking. My bulk over this autumn/winter i'm going to keep a lot cleaner though. Obviously i need a few dirty meals ;)