• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Depressed. Lost a stone on 1 g test half g deca

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by suighja, Aug 21, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Depressed. Lost a stone on 1 g test half g deca

Mate, honestly, was it worth 30 seconds of your life to post such a pointless reply that neither helps me or anyone In a similar situation? And makes you sound like a complete ar5e? I don't get why people bother replying with pointless comments. I'm asking for help not for your half ar53d attempt at sarcasm.

The point I was making is I don't drink, smoke or get high. I use ped to better my body and live a better life. I think I have a valid point. And yes my view of it does differ to yours. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Jesus H

Everyone else. I appreciate the responses. Keep them comming please

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Mate it's a blend of ace, prop, iso, Phenalprop, enan and deconate

And yes it is my biggest cycle. Ive been on since nov last year, where I started with a blast of 20 weeks, 6 week cut then cruised up until 4 weeks ago. Dose at first blast was 750mg test and 500mg deca.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Hey Mate, I was in a similar boat 6 months ago. I also received valid help from some experts here.

For me it was the Deca, are you new to it? The Deca shut me down SUPER hard, Unable to sleep, barely had the energy to get out of bed, was tired immediately after sleep, couldn't train, eat. Grumpy all the time. If your similar to any of this for fck sake get off the Deca and start an long, heavy PCT.

It's basically extreme fatigue and kind of a permanent come down. I know how you feel, it's scary how bad it can get. I seriously reccomend getting off cycle, starting a heavy PCT.

I took ROHM PCT Caps 2x a day. HCG 5000iu a week. Alongside natural supps to help re-boost test and a load of Multi vits. I hate to put a downer on you, but it did take 2-3 weeks to get back to normal. Ran the PCT for a further 4 weeks after that. Weight did start coming back on soon after along with my motivation.

Hope this helps, feel for you mate.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Thanks iElite, but doubt it's the deca. As previously mentioned above, It started happening long before I added in the deca. And have used deca before with no problems

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

What age are you mate, what's your full cycle history?