• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Dead Leg after Fuerza Test E 300

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, Sep 22, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Took my first Test E shot yesterday in the right quad, midway down towards the side. Test E 300 is from Fuerza. Last night, 8 hours later, I started experiencing a dead leg. Not just any dead leg, this is the kind of dead leg I have only experienced after a motorbike crash. It is not red, but it feels warm and hard. The tenderness has spread down to just above the knee, and also left, towards the mid-front of the quad. The mrs said I was groaning like a big tit in my sleep as I rolled over on it haha. I also have a KILLER headache, worse I've ever experienced. Feeling a bit slow and lethargic. Had the shakes last night although I was feckin hot.

Anyway, enough moaning, just want some reassurance this does happen at first. All the reading says it can especially in higher concentrations like the 300mg I'm on. I have every intention of carrying on the cycle, but maybe I should stick the glute next time(?), as my job involves me being mobile.

30 years old
      6 2"
      230lbs

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Dead Leg after Fuerza Test E 300

GLUTE IS LOADS EASYER MATE JAB GLUTE NEXT TIME BUT FOR FIRST JAB THIS SOUND NORMAL

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Did you have any pin & needles ie tingling when you did the jab, & do you have any now?

Is the headache getting worse, is your vision affected?

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Yeah i remember my first jab after i jabbed i had such a stiff dead and tender leg for 4 or 5 days! I thought i had killed my leg ! LOL ! Was walking around like COWBOY from a western comic lol.

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Thanks bud, good to hear. How do you get on self jabbing the glute? Could get the mrs to do it for me, but to be honest she is a retard and will probably snap the needle or faint.

No pins & needles. Headache eased earlier, but now back with a vengeance. If I had a gun, I would probably shoot myself in the head right now. Vision fine.

6. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

First cycle?

It's just pip, you're jabbing too low in the quad, go up a bit

Glutes are NOT easier, especially for a new user and self jabbing

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

haha Just like me. I remember getting into the gym when I was in my early 20s. I trained with an older lad and we done legs. Keen to impress I overdone it and got serious DOMS. I had to have 3 days off work as I couldn't even get down the stairs.

Is it the bodies reaction to the overdose of test? And do we adapt pretty quickly to this?

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Mate i jabbed my right quad wednesday night. From Thursday morning i wasn't able to bend my leg at all. This morning i can bend it a little but not much. This is why i hate jabbing quads....

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Your fonna get this at first and will. Continue to if you keep jabbing in the wrong place you need to be up by your hip matE painless

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Yep jabbing glutes can be pretty hard specially for a shaky first timer , jab the wrong place or not going deep enough and you could end up jabbing subq into fat tissue and get your self a infection or abscess, wich is likely with a untrained hand and not use to jabbing shaking about with a needle in your ars.