• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Dangerous information

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by parnassto, Jun 27, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

I really do think that some of the info I see on here regarding aas can be very dangerous!
      I mean I've seen posts of here before now saying that people should do 2g test and 1g tren a week after coming back from nearly a year break from bodybuilding!!
      I think far to many people on here take things as gospel if it's comming from well known gold members of the board! They have no idea of the persons background and what they can and can't handle!
      Now I know a few very well known people who compete and are big fellas who don't even do half the cycles I see people on here advising!
      More is not necessarily better, just really shocks me some of the things I hear people advising!

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Dangerous information

Last edited by TIMMY_432; Today at 02:50 PM.

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Dangerous information

More is ALWAYS better but just remember drugs can kill you!

Your health should always be priority.

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Dangerous information

Suck it and see is my train of thought

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Dangerous information

Don't get me wrong, ill try most compounds but it's the AMMOUNT of certain compounds I'm talking about.

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Dangerous information

There was one guy who deleted the thread when Malibu made fun of the fact he was 6 foot 180lbs and 20% bodyfat and planning a 3.5g cycle

un-****in-believable

7. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Dangerous information

If someone is dumb enough to run exactly what one person tells them to without doing research, then its on their head. This isnt play school, these substances are deadly if absued.

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Dangerous information

I have to agree in some respects mate I personally haven't seen people recommending 'dangerous' doses b but I guess what that is person dependent.
      And also person dependent Is recommending doses to people and your right that it needs to be appropriate to the guys situation and circumstance, just a bit of common sense is needed.
      some of the guys have years of extensive experience and know what there talking about and there is a wealth of knowledge here if you look in the right places.
      the biggest problem as I see it is all the regurgitated bro science nonsense that's posted day in day out by people that know sod all but like to think they know everything. Back up your claims with something.
      That's not a swing at any individual it's just a general statement based on what I see happening here.

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Dangerous information

this

when will people start being responsible for their own actions?

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Dangerous information

This^^^^. If people blindly follow so called advice and it all goes pear shaped, it's their own fault not the fault of whoever gave the advice. We all have our own minds and make our own decisions.