• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Cleanse/Detox after vacation? Do I need it?

Discussion in 'Training' started by alomjabpd, May 14, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I was planning to do a 7 day "cleanse" program by a company called BodyLogix which I saw at shoppers.
      I eat healthy except I take 1MR (caffeine and other garbage inside) and smoke.
      But the main reason why I want to do it is because im leaving for a 1 week vacation where all im going to be doing is drinking and smoking and eating, so i though 1 week of Yoga + Cleanse would be good to flush out all the garbage in my system and get back into gym.

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Cleanse/Detox after vacation? Do I need it?

IMO get colon cleanse detox , we're they legit stick a tube in where the sun don't shine and water shoots through cleaning all the left over toxins that have built over the years , honestly it's not that important at such a young age but it's mandatory once you start hitting the 25+ margin.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Cleansing products are a sham that do more harm that good. People always mention vague 'toxins' with no idea as to what they are actually talking about. Unless you are sick your body regulates and cleans itself.

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

When you get a colon cleanse , you see all the toxins come out of your body , you legit see the black toxins stained against your intestines these toxins are years of buildup of practical **** stuck inside your stomach you can lose anywhere from 5-15lb because of all this build up.

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Wow, after spraying liquid out of your colon, you actually see shit? Mind = blown. It's a gimmick bro. A lot of the "toxins" that it cleans out are actually necessary for proper bodily function.

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

The worse i have ever heard from a colonscopy cleanse was bleeding , but i'd love to know how the **** stuck in your intestines for the past years have any prior use.

8. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I would love to know why you think you have **** stuck to your intestines? Thousands of autopsies and colonoscopies show that compacted feces is basically mythical in healthy people, read the link I posted.

9. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Another one for ****s and giggles
      http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...cs/gastro.html
      "Around the turn of the twentieth century many physicians accepted the concept of autointoxication, but it was abandoned after scientific observations proved it wrong. In 1919 and 1922, it was clearly demonstrated that symptoms of headache, fatigue, and loss of appetite that accompanied fecal impaction were caused by mechanical distension of the colon rather than by production or absorption of toxins [3,4]. Moreover, direct observation of the colon during surgical procedures or autopsies found no evidence that hardened feces accumulate on the intestinal walls."

10. littlemudda

littlemudda Well-Known Member

Well thanks spidey for futhering my education , everyone gets one right? Lol