• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Cheque Drops - Any experience with these?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Korporalegq, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Milberone Cheque Drops.

Anyone educate me on these? From what I hear they'd be extremely useful before any fighting / sporting events. I was looking into using them before training just to boost my performance and intensity. Can I use them for this?

I suppose them come in a liquid form? That you place under your tongue. This released adrenaline from your pancreas, and simply explained give you a rush / boost. Kind of like a super strength Jack3d?

Any info on dosages, how to take them, full specifics is appreciated.

Thought I'd get your advice and thoughts and knowledge before I considered them. I do hear their very Hepatoxic though.

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Cheque Drops - Any experience with these?

Judging by your previous thread the other day I think you are one of those people who relies too much on drugs.Your diet wasn't up to scratch so sort that before you look at adding more drugs.At your level If you eat properly preworkout you don't need any supps,be it OTC or extremely potent drugs.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

they are good but depends on what kind of person you are sometimes I get on well with them then if I take too much I just get into a bad mood with myself.

the rage it does give is ridiculous.

is it an oral liquid or injectable. oral liquid is best about 400mcg is a good place to start. Ive taken 2mg. was ****ed off tbh.

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

More curiosity to be honest. It's a steroid forum for inquiring, that's what I'm doing. I'm improving my diet, which wasn't all that bad I'm just prepping for comp, trying to find any little leg ups I can, be it Diet, training or supps. You just happen to catch me on this one haha.

I appreciate your trying to look out for us lot and help though. Do appreciate it buddy. And don't worry I'm toning down on doses. Last thing I want is to drop.

@SteamRod - I could imagine rage being an issue, I like to be really focused and in my game when I train, wouldn't want to be thrown off but brute rage.

They are an oral liquid version. Thanks for the input

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Last edited by iElite; Today at 10:25 AM.

6. Mickel

Mickel Well-Known Member

Fair enough mate,you seem reasonable and actually take advice so fair play!Nothing wrong with asking questions as you say,it's just a lot of people rely too heavily on drugs,IMO of course,each to their own.

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I guess I have a different view. I just don't want to give a bad impression. Like, I know damn well diet has to be perfect, for any drug to reach it's potential, else it's wasted at any dose. But I fully intend on nailing it, I'm obsessive and competitive, I'm gonna change my diet as you guys have intended it to be. No doubt about that

Also though, your partially right, I probably still do rely to much on AAS. But assuming I get diet perfect, I'm gonna go big, just the way I am. I'll still be very careful, take procedure. But take the doses up slightly.

ANYWAY Rant over on topic.

Just curious to see whether they'll make a difference to training. I have some friends that do MMA, they really rate the stuff, but not quite the same for us haha. Don't want to lose focus or rage to much.

Again appreciate all the feedback.

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

when are you competing and what fed? my pals doing under 23s at the back end of next year, u should watch out for him lol

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Interested on this, always wondered about them as heard a lot about them & methyltren...

Tried out some MT @ 0.5ml 2hr pre workout, good stuff for here and there..

10. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

What about Wildcat PW125+?Cheque drops/Tren ace/Test base/Dbol/Oxy?

If your going to use drugs might as do it properly lol